Shoes. If there’s one thing I can’t have enough of, it’s shoes. Flip-Flops, flats, high heels – I love them all, and I have room for all 🙂 .
For me, the best thing about buying shoes online is not about saving money or time (although that’s a huge bonus, of course). Nope. I love to buy shoes online because I know that it’s very unlikely that I’ll see the same shoes on someone else…
Obviously, the most important thing about online shoe shopping getting the size right. We may live in a global world, but the sizes are still different in each country. That’s why the best way to find the perfect fit would be to measure your foot, I’m going to show you how.
In order to measure your foot at home, you’ll need a piece of white paper, a pencil and a measuring tape. all set? here we go:
1. Place the paper on the floor. You might want to tape it to the floor, for preventing it from moving.
2.Place your foot on the paper. Hold still, and with the pencil, draw the outlines of your foot. Try to be as accurate as possible. Congratulations, you now own a beautiful drawing of your foot.
3. Measure your foot for length, using a measuring tape:
4. Now measure Your foot for width:
5. Almsot done! Now all you have to do is to look at the sizes chart provided by the supplier, and look for the best match. Good luck!
1. If you’re shopping for high boots, you should also measure your calf circumference.
2. If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, go with the larger size.
3. If you find that one foot is bigger than the other, you should choose your size by the larger one. Oh, and don’t worry about it – it’s perfectly normal. Good luck!
(Illustration by: Dreamstime.com)